Gardens Open – Sunday 25th May,2014

April 24th, 2014 by Church Admin Leave a reply »

porter2

We hope you will come along to see our gardens at West Scryne Farm and 33 Ireland Street on Sunday afternoon between 2 and 5 pm. There will be plants for sale at both venues.

All funds raised will be shared as follows – 60% to Scotland’s Garden Charities – Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres, The Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland, The Gardeners’ Fund of the National Trust for Scotland and Perennial. The remaining 40% will go to the charity of our choice which is the refurbishment of Panbride Hall and the profit from the afternoon teas served at the hall will go towards the cost of the Senior Members’ outing.

Please come along and support us. It will be lovely to see you! More information is available at www.scotlandsgardens.org

Roseanne and Dorothy

DSCF4612A

Comments are closed.